Monday, January 7, 2008
arghhh.......soo tired today!!! today during English lesson, i could not really catch up with what mrs eu was saying....she lahs....i think she was too fast... she just go through the passage like we understand(i don't understand..)....ms siti is better...hehes..mr kumar told me that they will band the class according to the test that we took last week!!!!aiyo~~~~.....today was the 2nd PE lesson of the year!!! today my class ran more than 2.4km....hahahs....sooo tired lahs....never ran for few months....today is my 1st run of the year.....tmr definitely will have body aches....then after school, something happened to sara and she went home....genia & sy accompanied me to the bank....then bought my otah...~:)...i guess i think too much about it..cos is impossible to happen.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 1
Okay im really gonna use this platform to keep track of what is happening after all these shit and the all the shit that I did and I even if...
-
I am really suffocating in this place. I act as if I am fine infront of everyone and the next thing I want to do is just to go leave and cry...
-
Why do I always get blamed for everything? Because I look like I am able to handle all these so I look suitable to get blamed? I really hate...
-
It has been awhile of not posting because I do not want to be reminded of anything that I wrote previously so ya. So many things happened d...
No comments:
Post a Comment