29February.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to those WHOSE BIRTHDAY FALLS ON TODAY !
once every 4years.must blog!
ytss X-country @ sembawang park.
same as last year.
for me, it is different form last year.
last year, i ran throughout the whole journey.
this year, i walked throughout the whole journey.hahahs
don't feel like running lahs.
at the same time, accompanied my friends too.
we walked past many big houses.
it was soo big that there is a swimming pool.
some houses look like leisure resorts.
how i wish i can stay there.
I'm immensely fascinated by it~~~
half-way through the walk,
we saw a big poodle dog.
I've not seen such a big poodle dog before.
we were the last to reach the finishing point
with some 5n2 guys.
one of the teachers said that we were such a disgrace
hahs. heck care lahs.
at least i walked with my classmates lahs.
not like people who ran themselves.
after that, went mac for lunch with
jessie, sara, genia,cheryl and rebecca.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 1
Okay im really gonna use this platform to keep track of what is happening after all these shit and the all the shit that I did and I even if...
-
I am really suffocating in this place. I act as if I am fine infront of everyone and the next thing I want to do is just to go leave and cry...
-
Why do I always get blamed for everything? Because I look like I am able to handle all these so I look suitable to get blamed? I really hate...
-
It has been awhile of not posting because I do not want to be reminded of anything that I wrote previously so ya. So many things happened d...









No comments:
Post a Comment