no uniform day.
nothing special lahs.
still need to study.
I'm just excited to see what my friends are wearing.haha.
lessons as per normal.
life is sooo boring without jessie and angela.argh~~
actually not really boring lahs,
is just that no one is sitting behind me.
they are always my gossip companions.
they are gone for 8 days..
there will be no lessons for the next few days
which is a good news!
but there's lots of homework.
holiday homework~~~~
tml is community heart day.
Thurs and Fri is bc day.
then holiday!!!
after school,
the 5n1 and 5n2 girl guides except Sharon went
to Chen su lan Methodist home to do CIP.
is a children home lahs.
we just go there and teach them how to do their homework.
after that, we went sumo house for dinner.
i realised that some people are making fun
of the fugitive, Mas selamat.
some people are not taking it seriously.
they make a joke out of it.
eg. student A jokes that all malay guys are mas selamat.
student B scares student C by saying, "mas selamat is behind you"
in the MRT station.
chinese student D who don't understand malay is making fun of the name "mas selamat" in the public.
student E shouted "mas selamat" in the public for fun.
immature actions~~~
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 1
Okay im really gonna use this platform to keep track of what is happening after all these shit and the all the shit that I did and I even if...
-
I am really suffocating in this place. I act as if I am fine infront of everyone and the next thing I want to do is just to go leave and cry...
-
Why do I always get blamed for everything? Because I look like I am able to handle all these so I look suitable to get blamed? I really hate...
-
It has been awhile of not posting because I do not want to be reminded of anything that I wrote previously so ya. So many things happened d...
No comments:
Post a Comment