i cant believe I'm going somewhere
further than Malaysia this time..
so damn happy and excited..
my first time...woohoo.
before i go, i want to say something.......
it is very obvious that i'm saying someone.
so if you think is you then thats your problem.
hey, don't think too highly of yourself..
the higher think of yourself,
the greater u fall..??.aiya something like that...
and those people who think too highly of themselves
won't want to face the reality..
this type of people quite pathetic lahs.
PLS FACE THE REALITY!!!
not everything can be controlled by you.
people will end up hating you, you know.
sometimes, some things cannot be changed.
you will end up making everyone unhappy.
also please think before u act.....
not everything will definitely go your way.
not everyone is perfect...
stop criticising others when you are not.
be it size or whatever..
please look at yourself in the mirror
before you think you are better than any one else.
in fact, u suck.
i hate people who criticise someone else as if they are PERFECT.
eg.stop saying your friend is fat and ugly
when you are worse than your friend.
don't blame others when nothing goes your way.
you can only blame yourself for being too proud and
think that you are not in the wrong.
I'm not saying that i have a good personality or
character..
it's just that i cant stand the way some people do
or say things.
so arghhh...
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 1
Okay im really gonna use this platform to keep track of what is happening after all these shit and the all the shit that I did and I even if...
-
I am really suffocating in this place. I act as if I am fine infront of everyone and the next thing I want to do is just to go leave and cry...
-
Why do I always get blamed for everything? Because I look like I am able to handle all these so I look suitable to get blamed? I really hate...
-
It has been awhile of not posting because I do not want to be reminded of anything that I wrote previously so ya. So many things happened d...
No comments:
Post a Comment