got my edusave scholarship in nee soon east.
I'm so happy because i get to wear my uniform again!ha.
during the prize giving ceremony,
i went to pass something to my mom.
ytss councilors were the ushers.
one of the ytss councilor did not
allow me to get out of the hall.
he kept on saying,"huh? i cant hear you."
he thought i was some sec 1 girl...
i was very angry so i just ignored him went off.
when i came back, he asked, "you sec wat?"
i said I'm sec 5 and he was stunned..
wah lao, because i don't look like one huh?
his reaction was so insulting lohs.
.
one Malay volunteer in cc thought i was a Malay,
so she talked to me in Malay.
i keep saying huh?, huh?.
and she finally talked to me in English.
.
it reminded me of that time
when i was working as a promoter last month.
almost 80% thought I'm a Malay.
my customers and colleagues thought I'm a Malay
until i spoke Chinese to them.=I
ang lina is worse.
she kept on saying that i came from some maid agency
and told me to go back to my maid agency.
i look like a maid mehs? =^
cy, zw, sara.
No comments:
Post a Comment