uhhhhh...
1st week of school.
shit like hell.
first thing, studies.
tutorials, assignments, notes and almost everything is
through the net.
any changes from the timetable, go and check yourself,
the teachers won't tell you.
what to bring for lesson, check yourself.
any announcements, check yourself.
you want notes, log in the website and print it yourself.
now, i hate to use the laptop.
it is not like secondary school when teacher just spoon feed you,
throw you the relevant stuff and you just need to study.
must be independent lohs.
i miss secondary school life!!!
chemistry was so damn difficult.
my favourite subject in secondary school
become the subject i hate most..
i don't even understand what the teacher is talking.
I'm going to fail if this continues.
majority of my classmates took pure science in their secondary
school...
im going to suffer lohs.
second thing, my new friends.
i made many new friends.
during the first few days, i was reluctant to make friends
and i kept on meeting my secondary school friends
who were different course from me.
then, i realised that i cant continue like this anymore.
this is not a secondary school.
i must be out spoken and friendly.
i really regret not going for those freshman camps because
that was when i can make friends easily..
now, i became quite close to these 5people and they were fun..
however, the way i talked to them is different from the
way i talk to my secondary school friends....hahahs.
i m still quite shy sometimes.haha
i wait for people to talk to me! haha
next time, when there are school camps or
events , i will surely go for it!
3rd thing, environment
omg.
the venues of my lesson is all over the school.
so shit lahs.
i need to spent 5 to 10 mins to walk to different venues.
up slope somemore.!
my friends even said that by the end of these 3 years,
we will surely lose weight!
my friends from SP told me that their lessons are all
in the same block...
soooooo gd.
I'm still not used to waking up so early
and carrying my stupid laptop to school...
the long bus journey makes me feel soo
tired....sigh..
overall, everything in school sucks.
I'm still not getting used to many things.
many people said that my course is tough and i
think so too.
do you think i should change my course?
I'm afraid that i will regret after the 3 years..sigh.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 1
Okay im really gonna use this platform to keep track of what is happening after all these shit and the all the shit that I did and I even if...
-
I am really suffocating in this place. I act as if I am fine infront of everyone and the next thing I want to do is just to go leave and cry...
-
Why do I always get blamed for everything? Because I look like I am able to handle all these so I look suitable to get blamed? I really hate...
-
It has been awhile of not posting because I do not want to be reminded of anything that I wrote previously so ya. So many things happened d...
No comments:
Post a Comment