Wednesday, June 17, 2009

12, 13,14 jun.
worked with jessie, angela and joanna at PC SHOW.
worked for RBS.
joanna and angela under OCBC.
is a bank called Rock Your Body S'pore.
hahahahahs.lame.
their uniform is ugly.
furthermore, jessie and i wore Lsize.
the shirt is soo big that i can wear it as a dress.
gave out flyers most of the time.
i enjoyed my work because
i slacked most of the time.
there were many other sales during the PC show
and i bought clothes and some other stuff.
working withe jessie was super fun.
because she's is willing to slack with me during work.
i think I'm the one who keep on giving the flyers
and she will say,
eh don't give liao lahs, we go walk walk.hahahs
(ARGH, TOO LAZY TO UPLOAD PICS.UPLOADED ON FB)

No comments:

Day 1

Okay im really gonna use this platform to keep track of what is happening after all these shit and the all the shit that I did and I even if...