Saturday, September 4, 2010

blog I'm back.
sorry for leaving u there for so long. LOL
having a hard time at the moment.
exams, more and more.
first paper ended, and i did not finish it.
predicted that results will not be good.
left 2 more papers to go.
hope my gpa grades wont drop.

emo post.
don't judge the book by it's cover.
everyone sees the happy side of it,
but not the sad and the worst part of it.
this is sad.
i felt so miserable these days.
why is it happening to me?
why do i keep doing stuffs that makes me feel even worse?
this shouldn't be a chore.
it make everything look like chore.
I'm just falling deeper and deeper into it without knowing.
how i wish i can turn back time so that
i wont feel so torturous like now.
it is so damn difficult for me to hate it.
it is affecting every part of me.
a knife that is stabbed through the
heart and pulled out repeatedly.
whenever I'm healed, i was so afraid that it
will happen again.
i thought what it said is true.
it will change for the better,
I'm too stupid to believe that.
it is so cruel.
false hopes, broken promises, sacrifices.
it changed. really changed.
it was not like this in the past.
it is getting tired of it.
soon, the worst will come.
should i anticipate it or just hope
for the better?
D:

No comments:

Day 1

Okay im really gonna use this platform to keep track of what is happening after all these shit and the all the shit that I did and I even if...